This Is Us






Hi, I'm Chelsea.

Welcome to my blog!

I'm pretty nervous about this and I've been putting it off for a long time but I've finally decided to dive back into the blogging world. I had a blog a few years ago (when my girls were even smaller princesses) and I found it overwhelming to keep it up, on top of learning to be a mommy and learning to be a homeschooler and learning to be the person I wanted to be.

But now I think I have more of a handle on who I want to be, who we want to be as a family and the journey we need to be on to get there. And I figured it was a journey worth documenting, even if it ends up being just for me!

I am a stay at home mommy, and I homeschool my two little princesses.
I will be blogging about our homeschooling journey and about my experiences with motherhood, family life and marriage.

But this is also a lifestyle blog.

I am on a personal journey to live my kindest life. 

It has taken me 32 years of soul searching to find this path; this calling to live a life that does no harm. To buy cruelty free, to be compassionate, to choose kindness in every day, in every product, in every meal, in every interaction.

The World could really use more love, more joy and more kindness, and I intend to start with me, to start with my family. And if this blog can inspire other people, even just one more person, to try a kinder way, then it will be worth it.

I have a personal Instagram account documenting this lifestyle and our family life @withlove_chelsea as well as an account for our homeschooling journey @learning_withlove.

Anyways, hope you enjoy reading my ramblings

With love,
Chelsea.







Comments

Popular Posts